A Product That Can Naturally Turbocharge Your Metabolism To Aid Weight Loss In The Over 40s. If Only Such A Thing Really Existed…
If you’re under 40 years of age, then you’ve not yet had the ‘privilege’ of realizing that weight loss after this time is damn near impossible. It’s hard enough for men, and women have an even more difficult time of
it. So when we came across Metabolic Fire, an all-natural supplement that promises to be able to help overcome this phenomenon, then we have to say it really piqued our interest.
But the problem is that there are thousands of other so-called ‘miracle’ products on the market that promise to do the same. And most of them exist for one reason only… And that’s to make their creators rich – not to actually help you lose weight. So you’ll forgive us if we naturally viewed Metabolic Fire in the same vein…
However, never let it be said that we don’t give a product a real chance to impress us (or otherwise). So there was nothing else to it but to get down and dirty with exactly what Metabolic Fire was about.
Below is what we discovered. And although we say so ourselves, it certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Metabolic Fire?
Okay, so Metabolic Fire is a ‘doctor designed, fat burning enhancer that helps upgrade your metabolism and burn fat easier and far more visibly than diet and exercise can by itself’. It’s a supplement you take on a daily basis in tablet form that contains seven of the most powerful fat loss enhancers found in nature. These are…,
- Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin): This is a product that’s been used for hundreds of years by Indian and Asian cultures. It’s also been studied extensively for it’s fat burning properties (and cited in over 5,000 studies). What it does is help to unlock the fat cells, allowing the fat within to be unleashed.
- Chromium Picolinate: Again proven in clinical studies, this product literally turbo boosts your insulin, meaning that you don’t need as much of the hormone to do the job it should. In turn, less insulin means less fat becomes locked in cells, and less fat is created by the liver.
- Cinnamon: This humble spice enables the body to modify and support healthy blood sugar levels. In turn this helps lower the insulin levels in the blood stream.
- Irvingia Gabonensis: Extracted from the African mango seed, this increases the body’s sensitivity to leptin. Leptin is responsible for your appetite – the more sensitive you are to it, the lower your appetite.
- Green Tea Extract: This helps increase your metabolism by making you use up more calories. In addition, Metabolic Fire contains this in a super-absorbable form, making you burn even more calories and fat.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Hailing from Siberia, this herb has been proven to reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) in the body. One thing cortisol does is to trigger fat gain, and for those who eat on an emotional basis, or are a binge eater, this really can work wonders.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: A major fat burning enabler that works because it blocks the amount of sugar you absorb from food, as well as how much sugar is created by the liver.
Who is Metabolic Fire for?
Well, this is a fat burning supplement specifically intended for the over 40s. Male or female, it has the same effect – and the great thing is that because it only contains natural ingredients, it’s suitable for virtually everyone. Although if you have medical conditions and/or take regular medication, to check with a healthcare professional that it’s okay to combine the supplement with your regular drugs.
Who is Dr. Dean Raffelock?
Creator of Metabolic Fire, Dr. Dean Raffelock, is a quadruple board certified integrative clinician with over 4,500 hours of training and 37 years in practice. He retired in 2013 and was tasked with creating the best possible formula for a fat loss supplement. It took him a while (that’s an understatement if ever there was one), but after creating 17 different formulas, he eventually came up with Metabolic Fire – a supplement he was proud to put his name to…
The Pros and Cons of Metabolic Fire
- All the ingredients contained in the Metabolic Fire supplement are completely natural. It’s the combination of these together that make them such an enhanced metabolism booster.
- The supplement works on creating 3 specific steps: Fat release from the cells, fat transport from the cells through the blood, and then fat burning, so turning that pesky fat into energy. And the sum total of this is that you lose weight – period!
- Metabolic Fire is especially good for those who’ve tried dieting 4 timers or more, and been disappointed with the results.
- The product comes with a cast iron, 100% money back guarantee. That means that trying it out really is at no risk to you – all you stand to lose is the weight…
- Okay, so Metabolic Fire can do great things – but it can’t perform miracles. The creators recommend that you combine using the supplement with a sensible eating plan, and some good exercise. Not that you have to sell your soul to the gym – gardening, dancing, a good walk… these are all good exercise plans. Just don’t expect to sit on the sofa 24/7 stuffing chips and donuts and still lose weight, simply by taking Metabolic Fire. But that’s just common sense, isn’t it…?
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well – we have to admit that we were pretty cynical when we first came across Metabolic Fire. After all, we’ve seen so many awful products in the past, we’re a little jaded when it comes to weight loss supplements.
But we couldn’t have been more wrong with this one. Because, hold your hands up in astonishment – Metabolic Fire actually works! Simply combine it with healthy eating, some regular gentle exercise (think walk to the shops instead of driving two minutes down the road kind of exercise), and you really will see a difference in your fat loss.
And the great thing is that the money back guarantee means you don’t even have to take our word for it. Because if you don’t see results, you can get every red cent of your money back. Makes trying out Metabolic Fire a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion…