Anyone who is concerned about their family’s health is probably looking at eliminating certain things from their diet, but it is easier said than done in most cases, and in some cases not even necessary according to the author of Fit Family Food. This can be a shock to hear because the mantra to eliminate dairy and gluten has become so loud, that many of us feel guilty if we feed our loved ones these foods. So what is real healthy food? That is what Sue Heintze wants to show you inside her Fit Family Food recipes books.
What’s Included In Fit Family Food?
Inside you will find over 120 healthy recipes that help you create food that is appealing and tasty. The recipes are for breakfast, salads, lunch, dinner, sauces, and snacks.
All of the recipes in the book are created to help you get your family fit and healthy. They will help you stop battling (and resenting) foods that are healthy and, instead, show you how to start enjoying them. And nobody in your family will be left still looking for something to ‘eat’ after you have already had a meal because all of the recipes are promised to be filling and satisfying. There are no chemicals or artificially ingredients in the recipes, and because they are full of natural ingredients, they are also full of natural flavor!
What you may not know is that many companies use unnatural and unhealthy ingredients in their ‘healthy’ food to add flavor that keeps you coming back for more. Big companies even hire scientists to come up with artificial flavor combinations that keep you addicted to their food. When you ditch the artificial flavoring, and start enjoying real and tasty food again, you not only benefit your health but your taste buds as well.
Other things you will learn inside include:
- How to cook healthier meals faster
- How to give your family the energy they need to make it through their entire day without crashing
- How to bring out the flavor of meals
- How to make vegetable dishes desirable to kids
- How to make sauces and dressings that are actually healthy and delicious
- How to make healthy snacks that actually taste like snacks
- What you need to do if you hate cooking
- How to store and reheat food
In short, you will become a pro at serving healthy foods that taste great, no matter how little time you have to get that food ready and served.
Who Is Fit Family Food For?
Everyone who wants to fed their family better, even if it is just their spouse or themselves. Many people think that they don’t have the time to cook healthy food for their family. But, the author says that even if you are a busy mom who has a lot on her plate, you can still cook your family food that will they will love on their plate.
And, if you have a picky eater in the house, Fit Family Food can also help you get them eating healthier without all the struggle. For instance, many people will not eat vegetables no matter how you dress them up, which means that making vegetables appetizing is a dream for many people who live with someone who is anti-vegetables, which is why this recipe book will be so important to have in your kitchen whenever they are eating at your house.
About The Author
Sue Heintze is a fitness coach and author from Adelaide, South Australia. She founded Ideal Bodies Online, which has standard fitness and weight loss tips, coaching, and advice, as well as some recipes.
Her experience and knowledge comes from personal trial and error in her challenging life (no she didn’t always find her relationship with food so easy). She has finally made food her friend, and she feels she can help you do the same thing following her principles. Sue has contributed to many magazines, including Australian Oxygen and Shape.
The Pros and Cons of Fit Family Food
- Learn how to cook healthier food for your family
- Get picky eaters to start eating healthy food for meals and snacks
- Breakfast, lunch, supper, sauces, salads, and snacks are included
- No artificial ingredients in these recipes
- Each recipe comes with options to make it smaller or bigger
- Start incorporating real food into your diet and eliminating artificial foods (even if they are labeled as healthy) that do damage to your health
- Learn how to stop wasting food with leftovers that go bad
- Everyone will enjoy the food prepared from these recipes
- You can start cooking in minutes because it is all instantly downloadable
- You can print off the recipes and put them in a binder or recipe book
- Start enjoying real food again and stop struggling with it
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- You won’t like this if you don’t like cooking
- Does not come in a hardcover book format
Should You Try It?
The problem with healthy food is that it looks like health food on a plate. Boring! Moreover, it can be flavorless and even appalling in some cases. It’s no wonder that kids and adults don’t want to eat healthy. Even the most health conscious person does not want to eat something that tastes like cardboard, which is why people like the author of Fit Family Food are showing others that eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard or boring.
The healthy recipes in Fit Family Food have hundreds of hours behind them in terms of creating, testing, and approving. They have even been tested on the pickiest of eaters and approved by them. And, they are all created by someone who is obviously healthy and promotes living a healthy life on a daily basis as a part of her career.
Everything from breakfast to snacks is covered, and there are options to make recipes bigger or smaller, which is not a standard thing in recipe books but comes in handy when your family is not the conventional size. Fit Family Food is set at a price that you can’t beat, so this is your chance to get an inside look into how to create healthy and tasty foods.