Can A Product From Cows Really Provide You With Health Benefits Such As Enhanced Rejuvenation And Regeneration? Or Is It Simply A Clever Marketing Ploy To Get Their Hands On Your Hard Earned Cash…?
When we came across Surthrival Colostrum, a product that’s being marketed as ‘perhaps the world’s most functional food,’ we have to admit to raising a cynical eyebrow. After all, can a product produced by cows to provide their newborns with the best start in life really be something that could benefit humans?
Cue an in-depth look at exactly what this ‘immune milk’ is really all about, and whether it’s actually worth you spending some of your hard earned dollars on.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out. It certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Colostrum?
Okay then, so what Surthrival Colostrum actually is, is a product that’s derived from bovine colostrum. Colostrum is a product produced by all mammals in the first few hours before and after birth. It’s packed full of immune and growth factors, and is natures answer to the first ‘super food’ to give young the best possible start to their new life.
It’s been scientifically proven to benefit humans in the following ways:
- Potent anti-aging benefits: This is both true when it’s ingested in the form of a shake, smoothie or added to various foodstuffs, as well as using as a skin mask.
- Treatment of various health conditions: such as Alzheimer’s, viral infections, asthmas, auto-immune conditions and allergic conditions.
- A complete protein: that contains all essential amino acids, fatty acids and glyconutrients.
- Has geno-protective properties: and can reduce the rate of mutation in human cells that are exposed to UVA, UVB and other oxidative stresses.
- As a topical aid for healing: it can be mixed with water and applied to abrasions, cuts, burns and surgical incisions to promote healing and minimize scarring.
- Also helps our furry friends: when used as a supplement for pets. Mixed in with wet food or sprinkled on dry, many people have reported an improvement in their pet’s health and energy levels when supplemented with Surthrival Colostrum.
Who is Colostrum for?
Well, this ‘super-food’ is pretty much suitable for everyone. However, many may first only come across it when they are searching for an answer to a health issue such as those mentioned above. And whilst it undoubtedly ideal in these circumstances, it can also be a very powerful supplement even for those in good health. Many people use it as a face mask, with results that speak for themselves.
Who are Surthrival?
Surthrival is a company built on providing powerful regenerative food substances from natural sources. They only sell super foods that are proven to ‘powerfully support, rejuvenate and restore the functions of the human organism.’ All their products have been carefully selected and developed to help people develop better health, cultivate extreme longevity and/or to hone their athletic ability.
The Pros and Cons of Colostrum
- Surthrival Colostrum is supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 known growth factors.
- It supports a balanced intestinal environment and aids with good digestions.
- The product is created from colostrum produced by cows no longer than 6 hours after birth. This is verified as true by a third party, not just by the company themselves. Another plus point is that it only harvested after the newborn calves have had their share. This makes for an ethical product that you can purchase, happy in the fact that no animals have gone without to supply the product.
- Surthrival Colostrum is processed at under 115 degrees Fahrenheit, and is tested to be free from all herbicides, antibiotics and synthetic hormones.
- Colostrum is well researched, and over 4000 studies have proven it to have powerful, regenerative, adaptogenic and immuno-modulation properties.
- As this is a product provided by cows, it’s unsuitable for vegans.
The Bottom Line
Well, if you’re going to take a supplement, you could do far worse than to chose Surthrival Colostrum. We particularly like the ethics of the company, and this means you can happily take this supplement with no worries that you’ve caused any animals suffering in the process. And one of the biggest plus points is that it actually tastes good when added to blended drinks, smoothies and other culinary products.
Colostrinin is also known as Proline Rich Polypeptides (PRP), if you’re thinking of doing any research on the product. It’d been well studied in the past, and is considered by some to be a near miracle nutrient. Even the packaging of the product has to stand up to the company’s strict ethos. And this makes us like it even more.
So, if you’re looking to take Colostrinin as a supplement (or to use as a face mask and/or aid to wound healing), then Surthrival Colostrum is probably one of the best options on the market today. This is Colostrinin in its whole food format, rather than simply isolated PRPs. It also meets or exceeds the industry considered essential standards for this kind of product.
It gets the thumbs up from us, both for the company and the product. Well done Surthrival…!