If you are over the age of 30, your testosterone levels are likely not as high as they used to be. Considering that your T levels affect your health in many different ways, it is important to keep them high. While there are some different books and products on the market that claim to help you boost your T levels naturally, we decided to do an 8 Minutes To Alpha review because the promises made were pretty appealing.
The book is not written by some yahoo who claims to know what he is talking about. It is written by a world class expert in fitness, nutrition and fat loss who has had their advice featured in Maxim, Men’s Fitness, and Men’s Health. That is the kind of guy we want to get our information and advice from, and we though you would feel the same.
What Do You Get with 8 Minutes to Alpha?
This is all about diet and exercise for men to help them boost their T levels, lose weight, and gain confidence. It is not for women. If you want to know how to eat and exercise to boost your T levels – the real way, then the information inside of 8 Minutes To Alpha is for you!
There is a point that Craig makes that is pretty obvious when you think about it. Yes, we are all dieting and exercising, but we are using diet information that is targeted mostly towards women, even if it doesn’t specifically say that it is targeted towards women. In other words, we are eating in a way that promotes good health for women, but not our male hormones that we actually want to target. Craig has made this program specifically for men.
This plan will not make you tired or cranky like some other diet plans, and it will not make you feel like you are missing out on something. The promise is that you will feel amazing.
The ‘8 minutes’ refers to a morning routine that helps you get your testosterone working for you. We know that sounds ridiculous, but Craig claims that you don’t need to run a marathon to experience health benefits; in fact, he claims that you shouldn’t overwork your body because it may be doing more damage than good.
Besides the diet and exercise plan, you will learn things like:
- What is really hurting your T levels
- Why you can’t lose weight, and how to fix that
- Recipes that will help you boost your testosterone production
- How to turn back the clock and feel younger, more energetic, and more masculine
- Why your workout may be hurting your health
- What chemicals you need to watch out for that are damaging your hormones
There are also some bonuses included to complement the main program.
1. Movement Boost: These are videos that demonstrate what you need to do each morning to rev up your testosterone production. Instead of guessing whether you are doing it right from what you read, you will be shown how to do it.
2. Banish Man-Eating Chemicals Guide: This is not something you will find anywhere else. This guide talks about what you need to do to stop consuming chemicals that affect your health negatively.
3. 7-day fast start guide: A guide for the first week on this program so that you can speed up and maximize your results.
Who Is 8 Minutes to Alpha For?
If you are suffering with health issues due to low T levels, and you’ve been told that this is just the way it is, then this is for you.
If you are over 30 and worried about your T levels declining, then this is for you.
If you are a man who wants to boost your T levels naturally, then this is for you.
It really is that simple.
Because there are no drugs, and this is an all-natural method of boosting your T levels, any man should give this is a try. As we get older, living healthy becomes less of an option and more of a duty to our body and mind.
About The Author
As we were researching Craig Ballantyne during this 8 Minutes To Alpha review, we discovered that he has a mission. It is to transform the lives of 1 million men and women. While he has a lot of success behind his name, and he has written for many major publications, one of the best write-ups we found was a post he did on Zen Habits titled 12 Rules to Live By.
There he talked about 12 rules that govern his life. For instance, he chooses not to engage in arguments, he is grateful for everything he has and is, and he doesn’t let the judgement of others dictate the information he shares because he knows his advice can help others. In short, this is a stand-up guy in a world full of less-than-desirable guys.
The Pros and Cons of 8 Minutes to Alpha
- Nothing else like this out there
- Get your sex drive back
- Information tailored to work with men’s bodies
- All-natural method to boost T levels
- Backed by research
- Most men lose weight and gain confidence with the 8 Minutes To Alpha techniques
- You don’t have to wait for doctor approval to get started – start today!
- Exercise takes 8 minutes to do and can be done from home
- Avoid hormone therapy or unhealthy diets
- Learn what is really killing your T levels and what you can do about it
- No weights or equipment required
- Ridiculously cheap
- 60-day money back guarantee
- You may not experience the results promised in this guide according to the disclaimer
The Bottom Line
Craig had to put in a disclaimer that the information in his 8 Minutes To Alpha may not produce promised results for everyone. The truth is that his information could help you boost your testosterone production, energy, confidence, focus, and more – so is that not worth the shot? We think so! The fact that Craig put a 60-day money back guarantee into the mix shows that he believes it could work for you.
Life doesn’t have to get slower, less fun, and more painful. Diet and exercise truly are two of the things that you have complete control over when it comes to your health. Therefore, if you want to build up your T levels and experience better health, you owe it to yourself to at least check out the information that Craig shares inside.