Meditation is something that many of us don’t discover until later on in life. And this is a shame, because it’s been scientifically proven to be a positive way to de-stress and focus on the things that are important in life. But one thing that puts many people off is the time that it actually takes to mediate. So when we came across Zen12, a program that promises to provide you with the benefits of an hour’s worth of meditation in just 12 minutes, you’ll excuse us for being somewhat cynical.
But never let it be said that we ‘dis’ a product without giving it a fair chance. So there was nothing else to it but to get down and dirty with Zen12, and find out exactly what it was all about.
Read onto discover what we found out. And, although we say so ourselves, it certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Zen12?
Okay, so Zen12 is a complete meditation course that is based on using audio MP3 recordings that play special pulses that replicate the frequencies of the brainwaves when in a deep meditative state.
But the program doesn’t only provide you with this, it provides you with everything you need to understand all about meditation, even if you’ve never practiced it before.
There are three different levels of the program you can purchase, but the most popular is the Premium Version, and this is suitable for anyone, be they beginner or advanced. It includes the following:
- The Entire Zen12 Course: This consists of 48 MP3s that cover all 12 levels of the course. This is all the meditation products you’ll need for an entire year’s practice. You also get to choose from the type of meditation you’d like to listen to, from Sounds of Nature, White Noise, Relaxation Music or Guided Meditation.
- 12 Months of Levels: To cover beginner, intermediate and advanced levels of practice.
- Quick Start Guide: So you can get going with your meditation in the quickest amount of time possible.
- The User Manual: Because we all need a ‘book of words’ that shows us exactly how, what and when we should be doing something.
- Lifetime Support: by email, should you ever need to ask questions about Zen12.
- Full Guarantee: A 1 year, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Audio Guides: That cover each level of meditation throughout the year.
Training Call: hosted by Karl Moore – a personal development trainer with over 15 years experience in helping people develop and discover themselves to the highest of their abilities.
Who isZen12 for?
So, if you’ve ever been interested in meditation (or perhaps you already mediate), but want to get the utmost you can out of the shortest time possible, then Zen12 could well have been created specifically for you. Using something called ‘brainwave entrapment’ this is an area of science that’s been studied for over a century and has been proven to effectively help control your brainwaves.
Zen12 is suitable for absolutely everyone; young or old, male or female, fit or otherwise – it really is a method for each and everyone of us to learn how to unwind, de-stress and put brains into a state where they can truly absorb and get the best out of whatever we’re trying to succeed at. It’s no accident that some of the world’s most successful people swear by mediation – and you too can take full advantage of this easy and painless technique for improvement.
How does ‘brainwave entrapment’ work?
Brainwave entrapment meditation differs from regular meditation in many ways. What it actually does is use special ‘brainwave’ sounds that actually do the mediation for you. This means that you don’t actively have to quieten your mind and focus on the meditation – it is all done for you simply by listening to the audios. And because you only need to carry it out for 12 minutes a day, only a few times a week, it’s something that all of us can fit into our busy schedules.
The Pros and Cons of Zen12
- Because a whole year’s worth of meditation is included in the course, you continue to learn how to mediate at deeper levels as the months go past. This means as the year goes on you’ll gain even greater benefits month by month.
- You have a choice as to the type of audios you can listen to. There are four options at each of the 12 levels, meaning that you can pick what suits you best.
- This is meditation at its most sip le. Simply follow the instructions on the audio to enjoy immediate stress and anxiety relief. This in turn allows you to relax, focus, and enhance your creativity.
- The audios work on all platforms – iPhone, MP3, tablet or computer – making it a truly portable program you can carry around with you on a daily basis.
- So, probably the biggest con with Zen12 is your own doubts that such a thing might actually be of any benefit to you. But even if you’re cynical about it, there’s no worry that you might be wasting your hard earned cash. That’s because Zen12 comes with a massive one year, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. And you can’t say fairer than that…
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well…! We have to admit that we were convinced that we were going to hate Zen12 – but we couldn’t have been more wrong. And that’s because it really is a way to cut down the time you spend on meditation, but still get the same results. Let’s face it, none of us really have time to dedicate and hour every day to meditation (much as it would be very nice, we have to say). But with Zen12, we love that you don’t even have to spend 12 minutes every day to gain benefit. Three or four times per week will suffice.
We particularly like that you can carry it around on your iPhone, android or tablet, because this means you have all you need for a chilled 12 minutes literally at your fingertips. You can even meditate in your lunch break thanks to this…
We think that Zen12 is a great product, and one that will introduce a whole new group of people to the wonderful power of mediation. And that’s a good thing, wouldn’t you say? Because the 21st century is a probably one of the most stressful times in the history of mankind to be alive, and anything that can help alleviate stress gets the thumbs up from us. Well done, guys. Zen12 certainly gets our vote…!