Calorie counting was all the rage years ago, but that trend is slowly starting to die off as we are seeing more and more people becoming obese regardless of how many calories they count each day. In short, calorie counting is not working out for us and we need to find a new way to get healthy, lose weight, and start reversing this obesity epidemic that has hit us and our kids so hard. Skinnylicious Cooking promises to help us stop this unhealthy cycle and start living our lives eating delicious food while losingweight and becoming healthier.
What Do You Get For Your Money with Skinnylicious Cooking?
You get the insider knowledge to help you create meals that replace your favorite ‘bad-for-you’ meals so that you can stay on track to your health goals. There are over 150 recipes that help burn fat and allow you to eat more as you lose the weight and become healthier.
Before you run away, you have to know that the author of this cookbook does not think carrots are the most delicious meal ever, like some other healthy eating experts. She craves the bad stuff too. She used to allow herself those meals on cheat days, but she wanted to make healthier meals that tasted even better than those cheat meals, and that is where Skinnylicious Cooking was born from.
You will learn how you can eat amazing foods daily and still lose weight and feel good about yourself. Some of the concepts you will learn include:
- Why not all calories are created equal.
- Why you have failed at eating in moderation, and how to fix it.
- The best food to eat to make you feel satisfied and full.
- Why you DON’T have to count calories to be healthy and fit.
- The exact ‘health’ food that is really making you fat and struggle with weight loss.
- Which carbs you should be eating for health (yes, you SHOULD be eating carbs!)
- How you can burn twice as much fat with delicious foods.
- How to avoid overcooking your food.
- Which foods you should buy organic, and which foods you don’t need to buy organic.
- How to season your meals in a way that makes them taste unhealthy (even though they are extremely healthy).
- How to spot one ingredient that is making you and your children fat without your knowledge. (It is often hidden in foods.)
- Much more.
As of this Skinnylicious Cooking review, there are also some bonuses available.
1. 50 Minute Meals: Learn how to quickly make healthy and tasty meals in just 50 minutes from a chef. This will help you make meals in advance so that you always have something healthy at your fingertips. Plus, you will get tips on how to cook, freeze, and store your food.
2. 3-Day Delicious Diet: Want to lose fat in 3 days? This is the bonus for you! You will learn how to go on a 3-day diet that tastes great and helps you burn off fat (not water) in a safe and effective way.
3. Recipe Sheets: When you want to pull out a recipe and start cooking, this is the bonus that will help you do that. These recipe sheets are ready to print so that you can have a handy recipe by your side (without taking up a lot of room) to do so. These sheets contain more than just the recipe, though, they also give you cook times, prep information, cookware suggestions, and nutritional information.
4. Grocery List: This is a printer-friendly grocery list to make shopping quick and easy. You will get a list of the exact amount of ingredients you need for your weeks’ worth of recipes. You will never have to worry about extra food going bad ever again.
Who Is Skinnylicious Cooking For?
Any woman who has taste buds will benefit from Skinnylicious Cooking. Does that sound like you?
The truth is that learning how to cool delicious meals that promote health is the only way you are going to end the cycle of weight gain, self-hate, weight loss, and weight gain again. When you learn to eat in a healthy way, without counting calories or restricting foods from your diet, you can stop stressing about food and start living your life!
Who Is Flavia Del Monte Of Skinnylicious Cooking?
Flavia Del Monte is a personal trainer and certified nutritionist. She already has a successful fitness blog that helps women reach their body goals and fall in love with their body again. Her body proves that this woman knows what she is talking about when it comes to nutrition and fitness; however, her knowledge that she shares through her blog, workouts, and eBooks make her the go-to gal when it comes to experiencing true health, weight loss, and body confidence.
The Pros and Cons of Skinnylicious Cooking
- No more calorie counting.
- Fats are a part of this healthy lifestyle.
- Not a low carb diet.
- Fruit is allowed on this diet.
- You will never get hungry because you are eating multiple meals throughout the day.
- Learn recipes that fight fat but taste delicious at the same time.
- End the unhealthy relationship with food and start living in a stress-free healthy way.
- Eat when you are hungry!
- Learn to listen to your body and trust yourself to feed it properly.
- Learn how to stop overeating!
- Extremely affordable.
- 60-day money back guarantee, plus a $120 credit to use towards her other programs.
- If you believe that healthy eating has to be hard, you may sabotage the steps in this solution, replace the recipes with unhealthy recipes, and quit before you get to see the real results that Skinnylicious Cooking provides.
The Bottom Line
Skinnylicious Cooking goes beyond diet programs and it goes beyond cookbooks. It contains all you need to know in order to eat in a healthy way, make fat-burning meals, feel better than ever before, stop your unhealthy relationship with food, and stop counting calories. It is the answer to every woman’s struggle with food, weight, and health.
Think of it like this: if what she claims is true, your whole way of thinking about food and cooking will change. You will never have to go on another diet. You will enjoy every bite of your food and never be hungry and tormented again. And if it doesn’t work out, you are protected by her 60-day money back guarantee, plus you will get a $120 credit to use towards any of her other programs! It is a win-win situation.