A Method To Genuinely Bullet Proof Your Body From Damage And Future Injury! Yeah, Yeah…. We’ve Heard It All Before…!
So we all know how frustrating it can be to suffer with aches and pains after training. You know, those stiff training muscles that we jokingly tell ourselves is a ‘good’ pain (although it hurts – and sometimes really hurts)… So when we came across Rick Kaselj’s Recovery Workouts – step by step guides that promise to help your body recover in a faster time – we have to admit to being extremely interested.
But, and this is a big ‘but’. We’re also completely aware that the body takes time to heal after training – and there’s not a lot you can do to change that. So is there really a way that you can help nature to move a bit faster? Not only that, but to prevent those post-workout aches and pains and cause your muscles to strengthen faster, so making your workout even more effective? We have to say, we were somewhat on the cynical side…
But no-one can doubt the guy’s credentials when it comes to exercise and injury. So there was nothing to it but to get down and dirty with Recovery Workouts, and find out exactly what it was all about.
And we have to admit, what we discovered certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Recovery Workouts?
OK, so this is a step-by-step guide that is all about doing specific kind of workouts at the end of your training to prevent injury. Not only does this work on safeguarding yourself against future injury, but it causes your workouts to be even more effective (and does away with the post-workout pain…). It’s provide in M4V format (a video presentation) and includes the following:
- Rolling Recovery Workout: Exercises in a specific order to do after a workout. These help decrease muscle tension and remove metabolites from the muscles to get them supercharged for the next workout
- Self Massage Recovery Workout: Using the power of touch, you can massage yourself to target the areas of the body that hold tension after a workout. This helps stop the natural restricted movement that can lead to injury
- Pain Ball Recovery Workout: This clever little component helps further the good the massage does, digging deeper into the muscles to hit tension further down
- Unconventional Recovery Workout: Weird, yes! But derived from personal experience from Rick himself. Using regular everyday tools and ‘stuff’ he’s learned how to do alternative exercises that aid relieving stiffness and tension that’s caused by long drives and flights.
- Golf Recovery Workout: A stretching routine that specifically targets the muscles used after playing a round of golf. But it’s a great routine not just for golfers, but for all of us as it adds in further stretches to your post-workout routine.
Who is Recovery Workouts for?
So – if you work out in any way, shape or form, then recovery from the strain on your muscles is essential. You may not realize it, but every single muscle strand and fiber that works harder than normal (which it should, during a workout), then needs recovery time to ensure it’s ready for the next bout of exertion. And it’s this period that Recovery Workouts is focused on. In other words, by utilizing the correct stretching and massaging techniques, you can not only reduce (or eliminate) post-workout aches and strains, but actively shorten your recovery time.
Who is Rick Kaselj?
Rick is an exercise and injury expert – and he’s well known throughout North America for being the ‘go-to’ guy if you want to get the very most out of your sport and workouts. He’s written a plethora of articles for magazines and newspapers, as well as being the author of some of the leading exercise injury manual used by other experts within the fitness injury.
And if that’s not enough, he has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science (a 6 year university course), has assessed 141 medical research papers on the subject of injury and pain, and has 18 years of hands on experience in recover techniques. Suffice to say, this guy knows his stuff…!
The Pros and Cons of Recovery Workouts
- Recovery Workouts allows you to gain more enjoyment from your training sessions, thanks to better recovery between those sessions
- You’ll find you suffer from less aches, pains and minor injuries that so often blight even the best prepared of training programs.
- Because Recovery Workouts utilizes techniques used by massage therapists, and shows you how to carry them out on yourself (and others), you’ll spend less money on professional massage treatments.
- Your energy levels will rise, thanks to the fact that your muscles recover quicker from each workout out. This means that you’ll feel more refreshed than normal (thanks to not feeling any muscle aches and tiredness from yesterday’s workout) and be ready for you re next workout.
- So, probably the biggest so-called ‘con’ will be your own doubts that this program really can do what it promises. But the great thing about Recovery Workouts is that you’ll begin to see the results within a couple of days. In fact, by day 4 you’ll be wondering why you haven’t got into doing this years ago…
The Bottom Line
Well, never let it be said that anyone ever gets to the stage where they know everything. Because we have to admit that we were highly cynical that Recovery Workouts could actually provide the athlete or fitness fan with anything new. But we’re the first to admit when we’re wrong – and in this case, our cynicism was most definitely unfounded. And that’s because it really does do what it claims in all the advertising blurb.
But the great thing is that you don’t even have to take our word for it. And that’s because Mr. Kaselj is providing Recovery Workouts with and incredible 60 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. He says that if you don’t ‘feel a decrease in your aches and pains in 7 days, you’ll get your money back’. Every red cent.
And you can’t say fairer than that…!