Breakthrough Technology That Unlocks Tight Hips, Erases Knee, Hip & Back Pain Whilst Enabling You To Gain Strength, Speed & Power! Sounds Too Good To Be True, Doesn’t It…?
Well, when we came across the Hip Flexibility Solution That Claims to do all of the above in only 7 days, you’ll forgive us for being somewhat cynical, we’re sure. And achieving this without having to do any boring stretches or being frustrated at the lack of results… Well, if it works, then it would be fab, but is it really possible to see genuine improvement in only a week?
Time for us to get down and dirty with the latest offering from Eric Wong, and see if it really is worth shelling out your hard earned dollars on.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money with Hip Flexibility?
Okay, so what this is being marketed as is a 3D Flexibility System, and what it doesn’t include is what Mr. Wong describes as ‘static stretching.’ Because, so he says, this kind of stretch, performed at the wrong time, can not only impair your strength, power and speed, but also cause injury in the worst case scenario.
So what the Hip Flexibility Solution does is to provide you with 6 powerful solution routines that break down as follows:
- The HFS Bioenergetics Routine – This routine focuses on releasing the tight muscles that actually restrict your breathing. This allows your diaphragm to correctly work, and also releases other muscles of respiration that contract when the diaphragm is not functioning correctly. The workout also helps you gain a better mind-body connection through being able to work correctly thanks to proper breathing.
- The HFS Kneeling Routine: – Consisting of 4 separate exercise sequences that build strength in all motions of hip movement. This means you release tightness in the hip joint capsule and allow you to develop improved control of the deep muscles around the area.
- The HFS Standing Routine: – As the title suggests, these exercises are carried out whilst standing. And it’s all about gaining flexibility in the hip joint, as well as mobility and strength.
- The HFS Core Routine: – We all know how important a strong core is to the ability we have to perform virtually every movement. This routine consists of 5 exercises that are designed to power up those core muscles, and allow you to protect your lumbar spine whilst being able to truly move freely.
- The HFS Advanced Mobility Routine: – Specifically targeting the muscles around the hips, these 5 advanced exercises improve your speed, rotation and stability.
- The HFS Active SMR Routine: – SMR stands for self-myofascial release, and is very popular with athletes to ensure their muscles and fascia are as free as possible from scar tissue. But this routine is tweaked in a way that you actually double the impact of regular SMR exercises.
Who’s Hip Flexibility for?
Whilst you might well think that the Hip Flexibility Solution is targeted at serious athletes and exercisers (and it definitely hits the spot for this target group), it also is great even for those who exercise moderately or even barely at all. And that’s because the better functioning your hip joint, the better your body works as a whole. In fact, if you’ve ever suffered from any kind of knee, hip or back pain, then by improving and freeing the hips can have miraculous effects on the whole body.
And no matter what your age, how fit (or fat) you might be, or whether you’re male or female, the Hip Flexibility Solution could provide you with results like you’ve never dreamed of…
Who is Eric Wong?
Eric has a track record that’s pretty much second to none when it comes to strength and conditioning. He’s one of the top ‘go to’ people for many top athletes and professional fitness people to sort out both injuries, and to help them get past those frustrating training plateaus and get the results they crave for. He trains professional MMA fighters and have been featured in UFC and Spike magazines. And, we have to admit, he’s one fit mother himself – proof beyond doubt that his methods truly work.
The Pros and Cons of Hip Flexibility
- The exercises included in Hip Flexibility are not just something made up by its creator. Far from it… Because all of the exercises are based on proven scientific research, and recently accepted knowledge that static stretching can, in fact, give a massive 5.5% – 8.3% decrease in strength.
- No matter what your level of fitness right now, Hip Flexibility Solution works with you to move you up through the levels.
- Improving your hip flexibility really does give you marked gains in both strength and speed. And you’ll also take less than half your usual time to warm up when your hip joints move in the way that they’re meant to.
- Hip Flexibility Solution not only works for the regular guy (or girl), but also for anyone who trains for whatever reason. Be you a fighter, a runner, a weight lifter, a swimmer… In fact, any kind of sport you care to think of. Because being flexible and loose in your hips has a knock on effect on the whole of the body. Period…!
- Okay, so you might think that a flexibility program is going to be easy to follow. Well, think again, because make no bones about it, the Hip Flexibility Solution is damn hard work! It’s not for the faint hearted. But then, we all know that you only get results from working hard – and that’s all the motivation the person serious about their fitness (or who wants to get rid of that dratted back, hip or knee pain) needs to stick with the program.
The Bottom Line
Well, it may well be a hard program to follow, but we have to say that the Hip Flexibility Solution certainly opened our eyes (and loosened our hips, that’s for sure…). If you’re really serious about upping your game and protecting yourself from future injury, then this could well be exactly what you’ve been searching for.
It’s all provided in an easy to follow format, with each exercise fully demonstrated so you can be sure you’re doing them correctly. And the fact that the program is provided in an instant download means you can get going straight away. If you’ve got the willpower and stamina to get with the regime, we’re pretty sure you’ll be amazed by the results. Yep, Hip Flexibility Solution certainly gets the thumbs up from us – well done, Eric Wong…