A 28-Day Home Workout Plan That’ll Give You Shredded, Pro Fighter-Like Abs! C’mon, Guys – D’You Think We Still Fall For This Marketing BS!! That is why we put together this Fighter Abs review…
Ripped, defined abs are probably the most desired body sculpt that all of us wish for. And anyone who’s ever done a modicum of training knows that they’re not something that comes about without mucho hard work. So when we came across Fighter Abs, which promises 28 days of home workouts with no equipment that will leave you with these so-longed for abdominal muscles, we have to admit to being a bit on the cynical side…
But then we realized this was a program created by none over than the North American Muay Thai Champion, Andrew Raposo. So we decided that meant the training plan at least required a more in-depth look before we cast it aside as ‘just another way for someone to make money’.
Below is our dark and dirty finding. And, even though we say so ourselves, they certainly make for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Fighter Abs?
OK, so this is a 28-training plan, designed to be followed purely at home with no kind of equipment whatsoever. And by following the Fighter Abs 3-phase formula, this is undertaken in only 15 minutes per day.
So what is this miraculous 3-phase formula?
- Phase 1: The Foundation Phase – This is so very important, because it’s all about resetting the body’s metabolism to turn it into a fat fighting machine. Once this is done, it means your body will not only burn calories during a workout, but throughout the day and night too. Even if you’re doing nothing or sleeping! Expect a series of full body exercises during this phase.
- Phase 2: Fighter Core Strength Phase – The exciting part of the program where you begin to see those elusive abs begin to appear. Now the intensity of the workouts ramp up, along with the addition of more advanced abdominal exercises.
- Phase 3: Final Competition Prep – In addition to getting those ‘oh so dreamed of’ abs, this phase now targets fat on the lower belly, so getting those lower abs to also come into view. This is all about getting the full six-pack, and doing some higher intense conditioning work to burn of every last ounce of body fat.
And this is what you’ll receive with the Fighter Abs training plan”
- 20+ Done For You Workout Videos: This is where you get all the coaching you need for every single exercise the training plan entails. You don’t need any equipment, and the workouts can be carried out absolutely anywhere. Along with these coaching videos, you also get the Fighter Ab Training Workout Videos that focus entirely on the core and ab development.
- 6-Week Done For You Workout Plan: Using the 3-phase formula, this is a strategically constructed workout plan that allows you to progress appropriately and get the most amazing results.
- The Complete Fighter Abs Manual: 70+ pages all about every exercise in the program. It also tells you how to incorporate Fighter Abs into your current training plan if you wish.
- Get Mobility Like A Fighter: A great warm up routine that uses the mobility drills fighters use to get ready for a workout. It’s all about increasing flexibility and safeguarding against possible injuries.
- Supplement Guide: Learn all about the real supplements fighters use – not the bull that the manufacturers tell you in order to spend your hard earned cash on products that do nothing.
Who is Fighter Abs for?
Fighter Abs is, as you might imagine, aimed at those who are already pretty fit and looking to strip off those last ounces of fat and let their abs shine forth to the world. And it’s a superb program for that. But we think that the marketing guys are missing a trick in their advertising, because this is a program that can suit anyone who’s looking to improve their body image. Core work is one of the most important parts of any workout program; and it doesn’t matter at what stage you are in your training. Because of this, we think that this is a program that will suit anyone at pretty much any stage of his or her training. Concentrating on your abs and core work can only improve your body – and really is a legitimate method of getting the very best out of your workout program.
Who is Andrew Raposo?
Andrew is, in a nutshell, one of the most successful and ripped Muay Thai fighters in the country. He’s the North American Muay Thai Champion, a boxing and Muay Thai coach, two-time provincial gold medalist in boxing, and a fitness and strength coach – that’s a pretty impressive list, wouldn’t you say! And on top of all that, he’s the owner of one of the most awesome bodies on the planet – all thanks to his amazing fighter training.
The Pros and Cons of Fighter Abs
- You don’t need a gym membership or any home equipment to carry out the complete Fighter Abs program.
- This is a training plan that does away with all of those backbreaking sit-ups and crunches that most trainers still advocate are the way to get your abs to appear. They’re not – obviously, as you’ve probably been doing them for an eternity and still don’t have the six-pack you deserve.
- The Fighter Abs program also doesn’t advocate that you deprive yourself of the food you love – because that’s the only way to get great abs. It’s only with proper abdominal training AND a low body fat percentage that your abs will appear. It’s all about carrying out high demanding metabolic workouts to ensure that you’re burning calories and fat all day and night.
- Forget boring cardio – this is a program that will prove to you once and for all that this is useless when it comes to burning fat and defining muscle. And everyone and anyone is capable of having a six-pack – you just need to know the right way about training.
- OK, so we’re not gonna lie here. Fighter Abs is hard! Damn hard! But then, when was anything worth having every easy to come by? After all, one reason abs are so sexy because only a select few ever manage to have them. It’s visual proof of your hard work, and should be worn as a trophy – because they really are a prize for all your training efforts.
The Fighter Abs Review Bottom Line
Well, we’ll admit it. We honestly thought that we were going to HATE Fighter Abs. After all, there are so many programs out there that advocate the same results, without getting you anywhere near your desired result. But we were very wrong about this one – because this is a seriously intense program that really does provide what it promises.
It’s certainly a hit with us. And we think that anyone who decides to give Fighter Abs a try will be delighted with the end result. After all, what could be more exciting than seeing those abs peek out from behind that wall of fat? Amazing, eh! Happy training…