A Way To Easily Produce A Diet That Only Contains 100% Real, Fresh & Simple Ingredients! Come On, Who’s Honestly Got Time For All Of That…?
Okay, so most of us know that the food you can purchase from the grocery store is packed full of products that make fat storage virtually guaranteed. But in this 24/7 lifestyle of ours, who on earth has got time to faff around trying to buy the stuff that’s actually good for us? So when we came across the Fat Burning Chef system by Abel James, we have to say that our initial thoughts were ‘nice idea, but not realistic in the 21st century.’
But hold on a minute! Because what if Mr. James really has hit the nail on the head, and managed to come up with a way that we really can eat as nature intended us, without becoming slaves to the kitchen?
Cue an in-depth investigation into exactly what the Fat Burning Chef is really all about. Not only in the fact that it can do as the title promises, but that this is a ‘diet’ that’s actually achievable for those of us with regular lives, jobs and families.
And we have to say, what we discovered certainly makes for interesting reading.
What do you get for your money with Fat Burning Chef?
Right, so the Fat Burning Chef is an immediate download eBook that provides you with 150, simple to follow recipes with step-by-step instructions. Each is true to the fact of the so-called ‘Paleo’ diet and, as an extra plus point, gluten free meals that actually taste delicious.
It includes the following:
- Recipes from top chefs: including 28 of the top chefs that you can find on the Internet. They include such icons as Dave Asprey, Juli Bauer, George Bryant and Rachael Adams.
- Simple to find ingredients: yep – no crazy stupid stuff that you need a degree to be able to locate where to purchase them. Every recipe in the book is made from simple, fresh ingredients that can easily be found at a farmers’ market, co-op or your local grocery store.
- No more bland food: because eating healthily, in a Paleo and gluten free way, doesn’t mean that you need to sacrifice taste or quality. Because eating should be a joy, right! Not something that you do simply to stay alive…
- Recipes for everyday use: after all, it’s no good having a cookbook that means you need to spend hours in the kitchen. All of the recipes contained in the Fat Burning Chef are intended to fit in with your everyday working life.
- Allergy friendly section: so you can also produce delicious dishes for those with dairy, egg, nut or sugar allergies and intolerances.
- Veggies included: you even get a good number of recipes for vegetarians and vegans too – because whatever your food tastes, you deserve to have a varied and interesting diet.
Who is Fat Burning Chef for?
Well, you might well think that the Fat Burning Chef has been created for those who have a ‘super fit’ lifestyle, or who need to lose weight. And whilst indeed it is a great product for those who fall into these categories, it’s actually a cookbook that suits every single person on the planet. Because we all need to eat, right! And who on earth has time to spend hours in the kitchen on a daily basis? That’s right, none of us (except maybe the Stepford wives back in the 50s…!).
No, the Fat Burning Chef is a cookbook that literally has been written for humans: all humans, and takes us back to a way of eating that’s not only healthy, but provides us with simple to follow and yummy recipes that feed us in the way nature intended. And hey, if it means you drop of any excess fat in the process, then that’s another plus point…
Who is Abel James?
Abel is a regular guy – just like you and me. He tried to eat in ‘the correct’ manner in order to stay in good health, but continued to suffer sickness, increasing flab and an inordinate amount of frustration because he thought he was ‘doing the right thing.’ And then a few years ago he decided to take matters into his own hands – changing his diet in ways that all the so called ‘gurus’ would say was wrong, Wrong, WRONG! And boy did it make a difference.
His hypertension reversed. His malfunctioning thyroid healed. He lost 20 pounds in 40 days… And all because he changed his eating pattern into the way that nature intended. He’s now a best selling author on the subject, and helps people to change their relationship with food by showing them how to navigate around all the myths and misinformation that you find everywhere on the ‘right’ way to eat. He is, in his own words, ‘dedicated to helping others optimizing their health and reach their ultimate potential by being their own guru.”
The Pros and Cons of Fat Burning Chef
- The Fat Burning Chef contains a multitude of recipes, meaning that you’ll never get bored or be at a loss of what to eat.
- All of the recipes included follow the Paleo diet, and are gluten free.
- Eating in the manner that the Fat Burning Chef advocates WILL cause you to lose the excess fat that you store in your body. And that’s not only the fat you can see – you know, the lard that’s developed a love affair with your belly, your thighs, your butt and your upper arms… Because some of the most dangerous fat in the body is the stuff we can’t see. The fat that clings around your vital organs and causes them to gradually malfunction over the months and years.
- The recipes are easy to follow, and have lots of pictures that will make your mouth water and have you itching to try them out.
- There’s plenty of recipes that are suitable for those who have food allergies and/or intolerances – as well as for vegetarians as well.
- Hmmm, are there any cons? Not really. You might think that because the chefs who’ve created the recipes have their own websites that you can freely get them elsewhere on the Internet. But that’s not so, because most of these recipes have been created specifically for this cookbook.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to admit that we expected the Fat Burning Chef to be more of the ‘same old, same old,’ that you can find anywhere on the Net. But we couldn’t have been more wrong. We particularly like the variety that’s included, as well as the easy in which all the dishes can be created. And eating in this manner really will cause you to shed excess fat, and allow your body to gradually begin to function in the way that nature intended.
But you don’t need to simply take our word for it, because Abel is so convinced that you’ll be happy with his product that he’s providing a 60 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase.
And that makes trying out the Fat Burning Chef for yourself a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion…