Do you want to learn a strength training method that will help you get stronger and stronger without plateauing? I’m assuming you said yes, and if you did, then the DUP method is a training method that you will want to get to very familiar with.
The training method is based on real case studies and science, and the creators say that anyone can build their muscles simply by using this method. Those creators are not just a couple of wanabee trainers who think they know how to help you. They are fitness professionals who just happen to know a little bit about rocket science – but more on that in a second. First, let’s take a look at what the DUP method really offers you.
What Do You Get For Your Money with DUP Method?
You get introduced to a training method that you have never seen before. This method has been shown to help people add 20 pounds to their bench press and squats, and 15 pounds to their dead lift, in less than 3 months.
DUP stands for Daily Undulating Periodization, and it goes against most conventional training methods. You will find yourself training the same muscle groups on back-to-back days. And you will only use a limited number of exercises that vary in intensity and reps.
Inside you will find:
- The Main Manual: This is the nuts and bolts of the program. You will learn why the program works and how to get started. You will learn how you are going to get stronger, which variation of this workout will work best for you, how you can decrease soreness, and how to do every exercise that you need to do.
- A Nutrition Guide: Because a great workout method requires a great nutrition plan, you get this guide to help you figure out exactly what you need to eat while using this method. This is even broken down into the macronutrients, such as fats, carbs, and proteins. In short, you can easily optimize your diet to work for your fitness goals.
One of the great things about the DUP method is that it is not a one size fits all. The creators know that different people require a different workout schedule, and so they have created five different workout logs to fit your needs.
1. Optimal Workout Log: If you can fully dedicate yourself to this workout, then this is the workout log for you. It will give you the visual you need to know what you need to do every day for your workout.
2. 4-Day Workout Log: For people who only have 4 days per week to devote to the DUP method, this is the log for you.
3. The Busy Man’s Workout Log: This is the log for people who only have 3 days per week to devote to the DUP method.
4. Beat Up Lifters Workout Log: Many people have suffered injuries or find that they get hurt easily during workouts. If that’s you, then the DUP method has a workout log for you to help you get results while avoiding injuries.
5. Hypertrophy Workout Log: Lastly, if your main goal is to build muscle, then this is the workout log for you.
You also get three bonuses, including:
1. Video guide for bench pressing
2. Video guide for squatting
3. Video guide for deadlifts
All of these help you to train using proper form and get the results you are looking for.
Who Is DUP Method For?
Anyone who has not received the results they are looking for while working out will benefit from this method of strength training. It works for men and women, and it doesn’t matter how much training experience you have. This will teach you how to build your muscle starting today.
About The Creators
Remember how I said one of the fitness professionals knew a thing or two about rocket science? Well, Jason Maxwell used to be a rocket scientist, but he chose to leave that career and become a fitness professional instead. He uses his background knowledge to help his clients find the success they want. He also has a master’s level nutrition certification, and he has the credentials to back up his strength expertise as well.
The other creator of the DUP method, Mike Samuels, is a fitness professional whose focus is on power lifting and strength training. He used to be focused on cardio, but has transitioned to strength sports. He doesn’t take it easy on his clients as his belief is that training shouldn’t be easy if you want to see results. This, combined with his experience, allows him to train people to get better and faster results.
The Pros and Cons of DUP Method
- Bonus videos will help ensure that you are doing the exercises properly
- Easy to follow program that only includes 4 exercises
- This is a digital fitness program, so you can have access to it in a few minutes from now
- Your strength will increase much more using the DUP method than it will with any other training method
- Feel healthier and stronger than ever before
- Bypass the other people in the gym by doing fewer lifts
- The DUP method was created for everyone
- You can tailor the program to fit your needs
- Nutrition aspect included for optimal results
- Comes in both MP4 and PDF format
- 60-Day money back guarantee with no hassle
- Success requires commitment and dedication to both the workout and nutrition
- The program is completely digital so you won’t get anything in the mail, but the good thing is you get immediate access.
The Bottom Line
The DUP method was made to help you build muscle and get the results you are looking for. You can’t find this method anywhere else. The best part is that it’s based on muscle biology, which means that if you are human, then it is going to work for you.
You also get access to nutrition guidelines that are going to help you make the most out of the success you get from the fitness aspect, as well as other information that will help you understand weightlifting better than some of the biggest people in your gym.
In fact, you will be the person that other people get jealous of at the gym. They won’t understand why you are only doing a few lifts per muscle group, but still get results that they had to work their ass off for. That’s worth the knowledge alone. But, of course, you can always help other people to understand what you learn in the DUP method and make some friends if you choose to do so.
In the end, the DUP method is based on science, and it works for both men and women no matter how much workout experience you have. If you want to build muscle, then this is something that can help you find the success you are looking for. And if you don’t find that success, there is a money back guarantee set in place.