A Revolutionary Air Purifying System That Can Filter Up To 99.7% Of All Pollutants And Allergens From Your Home. And It’s Affordable! Yeah, Right – Do These Guys Think We Were Born Yesterday…?
D’you know, we come across many companies that try to sell their products by scaremongering. But when it comes to air quality, many of us are now coming to believe that what’s contained in the life-giving stuff we breath 24/7, isn’t quite what it used to be. And the advertising might behind the Alexapure Breeze air purifying system has tapped into that.
But does it actually work? And if so, what makes it so damn different from other air purifiers on the market today? We have to admit that the Alexapure Breeze marketing machine is making some pretty damn big claims. And call us cynical, but we simply don’t take what an advertiser says verbatim… Oh no, we need proof that a product can do what it says.
So that left us with only one option… And that was to get down and dirty with exactly what the Alexapure Breeze air purifying system was really all about.
Below is what we discovered. And if you’re looking for such a product, you’ll be well advised to read it before you make a purchasing decision….
What do you get for your money with Alexapure Breeze?
So, what the Alexapure Breeze is, is a home air purifying system that filters out 99.7 of the ‘nasties’ that are floating around in the air we breathe. Too small to see, this includes things such as allergens, dander, viruses, bacteria, and odor.
And the reason it can do this is because it’s unique… Brand new, never-seen before, technology: Is the secret behind why the Alexapure Breeze works. Called IonCluster technology, it has literally only just been invented.
It purifies the air using a unique, 4-step, IonCluster carbon HEPA multi filter.
And it’s revolutionary because of the following:
- A durable pre-filter: Stage one of the purifying system uses a large filter that catches such things as pet hair and dust. Not only does it do this, but it’s washable and re-usable. It also acts as a protector for the finer, more delicate filters further down the line.
- An activated carbon filter: The job of the activated carbon filter is to leech out all of those dangerous-to-your-health volatile organic compounds that are in the air we breathe. In addition, this step will remove odors caused by pet and smoke that end up buried deep in your upholstery and carpets.
- A powerful HEPA filter: This little baby removes up to 99.7% of the contaminants within the air it filters.
- Patented, IonCluster technology: This amazing technology acts in the same way as Nature to actively attack airborne particulates, bacteria, and viruses – giving you fresh, clean, non-contaminated air to safely breathe within your home.
Why is the Alexapure Breeze superior to other air purifiers on the market?
Well, thanks to this revolutionary technology, the Alexapure Breeze creates pure air – just as Nature intended it to be. And it really does stand head and shoulders above its competition. It cleans more air faster, and takes up less space than every other big-brand air purifier out there today.
And it’s cheaper…
It’s been independently verified by multiple parties that it cleans more clean air, faster than its competitors. It boasts an exceptional CADR rate of 315 cubic meters per hour. There’s nothing to setting it up – literally take it out of the box and plug it in. And it reaches all the corners of the room, up to 800 feet.
Who is Alexapure Breeze for?
This is a great purifier for many households. Perhaps you suffer from allergies, or you’ve got a chronic illness. But the thing is, you might be perfectly healthy and still get super benefits from owning and Alexapure Breeze. After all, those known toxins that we’re breathing all the time are not doing us any good whatsoever. Ensuring that the air inside your home is pure is one of the best things we can do for ourselves and for our families.
And because it’s so small, light, and sleek – it can fit into the smallest of homes. In fact, it can fit into your RV! Plus, if you’re interested in how much it costs to run (and who wouldn’t be?), the filters only need changing every 9-12 months – that’s around 2-3 times longer than most of its competitors.
The Pros and Cons of Alexapure Breeze
- Thanks to the revolutionary IonCluster technology, the cleaning molecules move out to literally every corner of the room, seeking out and destroying pollutants.
- The IonCluster technology will never, ever need replacing. And it’s 100% ozone free.
- It really is a ‘set-it-and-forget-it’ piece of kit. There’s no buttons to push, no settings to alter – it simply requires turning on and then it runs itself.
- It’s truly quiet, running at less than 16 decibels (the sound of a whisper). It also goes into night mode when you’re asleep – dimming its lights and running at its quietest setting.
- D’you know, the worst thing about the Alexapure Breeze would be your own belief that such a small, low-priced air purifier can ever do what it promises. But the makers are so sure that you’ll fall in love with it that they’re offering an amazing, no questions asked, 365-day, 100% money back guarantee. And that, we think, speaks volumes about how good the product is.
The Bottom Line
So, we have to admit that when we first came across the Alexapure Breeze air purifying system, we thought it was going to be pretty damn awful. But never let it be said that we don’t admit when we’re wrong… And boy, this time we were wrong! Because it really does do everything it promises to – and it honestly is better than anything else out there right now.
Thanks to the patented, brand new technology, this little baby packs a punch that really is incredible for such a small, light, and quiet machine. And the crazy-long money back guarantee shows that the creators know their product is as good as they promise. The Alexapure Breeze certainly is all it’s cracked up to be. In fact, we’d go as far as to say it’s awesome…..!