Before reviewing the guide book; 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain and Inflammation, it’s important to understand why it’s so important to fight joint pain and inflammation. First and foremost, it’s important to bear in mind that millions of people around the world suffer from chronic inflammation for years without knowing. Chronic inflammation has in fact been named a ”secret killer” on many occasions in medical journals. Let’s get into more detail to understand why inflammation is a serious health concern.
Inflammation occurs when the body tries to protect and heal itself from the pain caused by infection or injury. Some of the most common inflammation symptoms include; irritated skin, swelling, loss of full movement or function (of the injured or infected body part), severe pain etc. Although chronic inflammation occurs in ”good faith” (i.e. when the body is trying to protect itself), it causes harm as opposed to healing the body simply because the attacks on the immune system doesn’t stop.
According to numerous research studies, most chronic diseases affecting society today i.e. cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer’s are caused by chronic inflammation. Other common diseases and health hazards arising from chronic inflammation include; joint pain, irritable bowel syndrome, asthma, allergies, heart disease, congestive heart failure, arthritis, weight gain, obesity, arterial diseases, skin disorders, tumor formation and type 2 diabetes.
What can you do about it?
Now that you know how serious inflammation is, it’s time to look at your options. One of the main causes of inflammation is poor diet. Fortunately, there are a number of anti-inflammatory superfoods that can be included in your diet to fight chronic inflammation. Anti-inflammatory superfoods are rich in; immune boosting vitamins, flavonoids, antioxidants, minerals, phytonutrients, proteins, complex carbs and healthy fats.
Some of the most common anti-inflammatory superfoods include; green tea, pistachios and kiwi. Although there are very many other anti-inflammatory superfoods, most people know these three only. This is where the 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain and Inflammation guidebook comes in handy. The above 3 common anti-inflammatory superfoods aren’t exactly tasty or easy to find. The essence of the guidebook is to make known the other many great tasting anti-inflammatory superfoods.
As the guidebook’s name suggests, there are another 98 foods just like the 3 that are capable of helping you combat chronic inflammation and joint pain in record time. When you start including these superfoods in your daily diet, you will feel better in two weeks. Superfoods don’t have to taste bad. With this resource guidebook, you will be able to enjoy delicious foods that heal your joints, protect your brain and make you feel energetic and alive once again.
What do you get when you buy the resource guide?
The 101 superfoods for stopping inflammation and joint pain resource guide is packed with priceless information on combating chronic inflammation as well as leading a healthy lifestyle. Below is a summary of what you should expect to find in the resource guide.
1. Five fatty foods which protect your heart, improve your breathing and lower your blood pressure.
2. How to battle pain and inflammation if you can’t keep away from grilled foods.
3. Three sinister foods that are responsible for causing constant inflammation and pain.
4. The most important vitamin for easing inflammation and joint pain.
5. The most refreshing beverage for kick-starting the process of stopping inflammation in your body.
6. Three special types of nuts that can be consumed daily to fix damaged tissues and neutralize all damaging free radicals that may be present in your body (nuts with the highest antioxidant levels).
7. Six special herbs that you should consider having at home in order to transform all your meals into inflammation and pain fighting meals in seconds.
8. One of the most scarce minerals lacking in most people but extremely important in controlling insulin and blood sugar levels in the body.
9. How saturated fats can help you. (This information will address the myth behind saturated fats i.e. you will learn how saturated fats can help you eliminate chronic joint inflammation as well as lose weight).
10. The best cherries to consume to get adequate amounts of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. You will also learn how cherries protect you from cardiovascular diseases, cancer, Alzheimer’s and metabolic syndrome.
11. The best types of grapes for your health, pain and inflammation. Hint; it’s not green grapes.
12. The role of trans-fats in causing chronic pain and inflammation.
13. Five vegetables you must include in all your salads to maximise your healthy vitamin intake as well as maximize the amount of anti-cancer agents you consume.
14. The best fruits for easing joint soreness.
15. The best natural remedies for headaches.
16. The best ingredients to look out for in supplements for promoting optimal joint health.
17. Four natural oils which you should use as substitutes to artificial synthetic cooking oils.
18. Vital information on knowing what to eat i.e. a step by step meal plan for easing chronic joint inflammation and promoting optimal health.
And so much more…
From the above information, there is no doubt that the resource guide has tonnes of priceless information on stopping joint pain and inflammation and leading a healthy lifestyle. This leads us to a very common and important question;
Who is the resource guide for?
The authors of the resource guide; Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj prepared the guide to help everyone suffering from joint pain and inflammation. The two have over 20 years experience in helping men, women and children recover from all kinds of injuries and pain stemming from work injuries, sports injuries, joint injuries, car accidents etc. In a nutshell, they prepared the resource guide to help people experience effective natural healing processes by including 101 superfoods that have been tested and proven to be effective in promoting natural healing.
Pros and cons
According to numerous customer reviews online about the 101 superfoods resource guide, the book has very many pros. There are hardly any negative reviews about the resource guide online. Below are some of the main pros and cons.
1. Priceless information: This is by far one of the most notable pros of the resource guide. The guidebook has tonnes of priceless information on combating joint pain and inflammation as well as leading a healthy lifestyle.
2. The resource guide is complete: Many customer reviews also indicate the fact that the resource guide leaves no stone unturned. The 101 superfoods discussed in the guide cover all aspects of healthy eating that go way beyond treating joint pain and inflammation. Most reviews attest to the fact that the guide addresses everything leaving no questions unanswered.
3. Cheap: Customers also love the fact that the resource guide is cheap at $10 only. According to many people who have bought the guide, similar resource guides in the market today cost way more and offer less valuable information.
4. Money back guarantee: Customers also love the fact that the guide comes with a 2 month money back guarantee. If you don’t find the guide useful (which is highly unlikely), you can request for a refund with no questions asked.
5. Exciting bonus: The guide comes with a free resource guide with 101 remedies for fighting pain. It doesn’t get better than that for $10 only.
1. It may be hard to adjust: There are hardly any negative reviews online on the resource guide. The few that are there touch on the fact that it can be hard to adjust since you will be required to include the 101 superfoods in your diet.
From the above information, it is clear that the resource guide is worth your time and money. First and foremost, the guide is cheap. Also, the guide is complete letting you know everything you need to know about stopping joint pain and inflammation as well as leading a healthy lifestyle. Although it may be hard to adjust at first, the exciting bonus, money back guarantee and wealth of information is enough to make this resource guide a strong buy.